The more I look at this picture, the more it is making me laugh. The last few days I've been wanting to get a cool and creative silhouette of my belly before it disappears (at least that's the hope after 5 kids!!). I was out getting groceries and when I was about 2 minutes from home I realized this was the prefect time of day to get it. But by the time I got home and got set up, I had missed the prime time. So the photo is way too dark.
My husband willingly cooperated with my attempts. The power lines...oops. And I was actually standing on a chair to get this b/c without it I was too low on the landscape. As we were trying to figure this out, Amish kept going by. I'm sure they were wondering what on earth we were doing. Me standing on a chair, husband basically laying on the ground taking my picture.
So here is my not very good attempt at a silhouette.
Any day now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

love it Lori! you look great and can not wait to meet this little one!
ReplyDeletei think this is a great profile pic Lori. i love that it's so dark. the power lines are a bummer but at the same time they are kind of architectural too. ;)
ReplyDeleteNow that is the kind of belly shot I like to see. You can actually tell that you are preggo.
ReplyDeletelove the picture! hooray for Steve for being a good sport! any day now.....
ReplyDeleteLOVE it. The colors are gorgeous and actually the power lines bring a nice symmetry to the whole thing. What a crack up with the Amish going by, ha ha!
ReplyDeleteLove it. And now the little bambino is here. Welcome Josiah.
ReplyDelete