awesome pics lori. you're really getting the hang of the portraits w/ the blurry background look, love it! did you get my long-winded message about the floors?
Your kiddos are SO cute! Love the pictures! By the way, as an anniversary gift last month Phil took me to pick out a new camera - and I ended up getting the Nikon D40! So far I am LOVING it! I have a LOT to learn though....
The crinkled nose reminds of her Uncle Seth. His nose was always wrinkled up like that for pics! Such a cute face!! And Aaron reminds me of Shawn - Morgan is such an adorable goof and Claudia is becoming such a "lady". Love you all so much!
O Lord, do not let these young men think that, because they have let down a little line into the infinite sea of thy greatness, they have sounded all its depths. Save them from conceit, O Lord!
great pics lori!
ReplyDeleteawesome pics lori. you're really getting the hang of the portraits w/ the blurry background look, love it! did you get my long-winded message about the floors?
ReplyDeleteYour kiddos are SO cute! Love the pictures! By the way, as an anniversary gift last month Phil took me to pick out a new camera - and I ended up getting the Nikon D40! So far I am LOVING it! I have a LOT to learn though....
ReplyDeleteThe crinkled nose reminds of her Uncle Seth. His nose was always wrinkled up like that for pics! Such a cute face!! And Aaron reminds me of Shawn - Morgan is such an adorable goof and Claudia is becoming such a "lady". Love you all so much!
ReplyDelete