Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Birthday, Claudia!!

Last Tuesday my sweet little firstborn turned 9. I can hardly believe that she is that old already. Claudia, we are so thankful to have you a part of our family. You are such a sweet, thoughtful, and loving big sis. You are such a helpful and caring member of our family. We love having you with us! Happy 9th!

Claudia's b-day dinner out with gpa and gma. She was a wise little girl and chose the Olive Garden! Can you see the excitement on her face...breadsticks and fettichini alfredo...




I scored and found this adorable ballerina doll for $2 at a yard sale. She couldn't have been happier.


3 comments:

  1. A girl after my own heart--an excellent restaurant choice! Happy Birthday Claudia! I can't believe you're 9!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Claudia! (Lori, I can't believe she's NINE! Amazing. Your beautiful girl is getting so big.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to cry just thinking about how big our girls are getting.

    ReplyDelete