Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Foundation

Today was another huge day of progress. Steve and Jer got all the block laid for the foundation of our 2 story addition. Those guys worked very hard and finished just before dark. I didn't get too many pics today, I was so busy with cooking, school, ballet, groceries, etc. Did get a few...

Here is the finished product:




Dad, Steve wanted me to say a big thank you for coming and helping today. He really appreciated your help and said there was no way that they would be ready for tomorrow w/out your help. THANK YOU!!


Morgan's "throne"




We got 4 ton of sand delivered for under the garage cement. Someone had fun there today!!




Aaron and Greta watching Uncle Jim spread the sand with his tractor

3 comments:

  1. Is Greta standing there will her hip out? Is she getting a little "you know it girl" pose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, I have always wanted to see step by step of how a house is built. Thank you for these pictures. I love seeing each step and am excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soon the walls will be framed!!!! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete