Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Little Chef

Claudia has a very strong interest in cooking, she is always asking me if she can make something in the kitchen.  The other day she decided that on Saturday she wanted to make all 3 meals.  We ended up having lunch away from home, but she pulled off a pretty impressive breakfast and supper.  I left real early to do some yard-saling, and came home to everyone feasting on this:


I didn't get a pic of her supper menu, but she made meatballs, stuffed potato skins, salad, and a chocolate cake.  Other than instructing her briefly while I lay on the couch engrossed in a biography, she did it all on her own.  This girl is certainly a keeper!!

4 comments:

  1. Amazing, Claudia! Keep it up. Way to serve your mom, develop skills, and have fun all at the same time. :)
    You've inspired me too, and I really want to go cook and bake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!! Great job Claudia!! Love the chalkboard! Maybe you could post the recipe for the French breakfast puffs?? Hope you're pregnancy is going well. Congatulations:)

    Janelle Erb

    ReplyDelete